Scarlet Alliance Lutruwita (Tasmanian) Sex Worker Project
Run by sex workers, for sex workers.
The Scarlet Alliance Lutruwita (Tasmanian) Sex Worker Project offers peer services to those working in the sex industry, whether based in Lutruwita (Tasmania) or touring here. Our main office is based in Nipaluna (Hobart). We also travel to Launceston at the head of Kanamaluka (Tamar River) weekly, and we do regular outreach to other regional centres in Lutruwita (Tasmania).
Services we offer:
- Safer sex information and resources, including condoms at wholesale prices
- Support with sex work laws in Lutruwita (Tasmania)
- New worker orientation and training
- Resources and referrals for sex worker friendly medical and health services
- Resources and referrals for sex worker friendly legal services, financial services accommodation options, etc
- Sex worker only spaces and social events
- Sex worker only virtual spaces to access safer working resources
- Access to in language support
- Outreach and condom delivery – we can come to you!
All our services are provided confidentially.
If you’re interested in understanding more about decriminalisation and why it’s essential for Tasmanian sex workers, check out the Scarlet Alliance Briefing Paper: Full Decriminalisation of Sex Work in Australia.
319 Liverpool Street, Hobart TAS 7000
(Located on Level 1 in the TasCAHRD office)
Phone: (03) 6169 9437
0481 264 925 or email@example.com
CALD Outreach Officer
0402 661 899 or or firstname.lastname@example.org
0451 835 897 or email@example.com