This Info Kit is for sex workers with disability who are considering making a submission to the Australian Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability (ADRC).
The ADRC is accepting submissions on what should be done to:
- better protect people with disability from being hurt, refused help or taken advantage of
- achieve best practice in reporting, investigating and responding to cases where people with disability have been or are being hurt,
- promote a more inclusive society that supports the independence of people with disability and their right to live free from being hurt, refused help or taken advantage of.
This Info kit covers:
- How you can contribute to the Royal Commission process
- Options for participating in sex worker peer-facilitated input to the Royal Commission
- Some points that you could include in your input